Join us as we continue our nonprofit community development work at Intersection of Change using our Martha’s Place, Jubilee Arts, and Strength to Love II programs to fight poverty related challenges in our west Baltimore communities of Sandtown-Winchester, Upton and the surrounding community.
SUPPORT US AS A DONOR OR BY ATTENDING OUR EVENTS (deadline is August 1, 2018)
Our sponsor packet HERE shows how you can help support our current and ongoing work. Our four events* will draw approximately 1,500 attendees from the public and private sectors including elected officials, corporate leaders, community partners and private citizens. We also reach thousands more with promotions, advertising, and direct correspondence. To confirm a sponsorship – complete our SPONSOR COMMITTMENT form HERE.
Please join us by reviewing our sponsor packet and select a level of involvement. For questions contact: ToddMarcus@intersectionofchange.org, 410.728.2227.
*2018 events include:
- Saturday, September 8 @ 6-8pm: Farm dinner
- a farm to table dinner onsite at our Strength to Love II urban community farm
- Tuesday, September 11 @ 5:30-7:30pm: Anniversary Dinner
- tours, dinner, and jazz under a tent in our Martha’s Place meditative garden
- Monday, September 24 @ 1:30pm: Golf Tournament
- golfing, giveaways and prizes at Hunt Valley Golf Club in Phoenix, MD
- Saturday, November 10 @ 11am-2pm: Deck the Walls
- brunch, art sales and art making onsite at our Jubilee Arts studios
YOUR SUPPORT HELPS US TO REACH THE FOLLOWING GOALS BY 2020:
- Offer long-term supportive recovery housing to another 100 women overcoming substance abuse and homelessness
- Engage over 100 teens in our Youth In Business class to become entrepreneurs
- Create 15 new community murals
- Employ 200 community members and Baltimore
artists in our community development
- Provide art classes and community art projects to
10,000 youth and adults
- Offer opportunity for artistic expression, income, and a path to career opportunities in the arts
- Employ 15 citizens returning from incarceration to operate our 96,000 sq./ft. farm
- Provide fresh healthy produce to residents of our community of Baltimore at large